The ZoneZadir collective is a network of researchers seeking to promote ecopoetics. These poetics offer ways to inhabit the world.This discipline questions the relationship of man to his environment to highlight environmental poetics, by postulating their sociopolitical importance. It was not until the beginning of the 2000s that this discipline was made visible in France, explicitly using the term “Ecopoetic” in order to distinguish itself slightly from the American ecocritics that appeared in the late 1970s and became really visible in the 1990s. What is at stake in this shift is the desire to make ecopoetics a discipline refocused on poetic issues. The originality of this collective also lies in its desire to bring together researchers working both on poetry and the novel, on orality and literacy, and on texts in different languages and from different regions of the world. It is our aim to impell a real comparatist dialogue built into a transcultural dynamic, regarding the link between literature and environment.
Les comptes-rendus des réunions sont disponibles sur le google drive du collectif
1. Réunion du 29 septembre 2017, 16h-18h, Censier (13 rue de Santeuil, Paris), salle 430
2. Réunion du 10 novembre 2017, 16h-18h, Censier, salle 430
3. Réunion du 22 décembre 2017, 16h-18h, INALCO (65 rue des Grands moulins, Paris), salle 3.15
4. Réunion du 2 février 2018, 16h-18h, Censier, salle 430
5. Réunion du 1er juin 2018, 16h-18h, Censier, salle 430.
6. Réunion du 21 septembre 2018, 16h-18h, Censier, salle 430.
7. Réunion du 11 octobre 2019, 16h-18h, Censier, salle 430.
8. Réunion du 14 février 2020, 10h-13h, Censier, salle 430.